Thursday, March 18, 2010

Every Time I Die

Last night Nick and i drove to IA City to see Every Time I Die. It was pretty bad ass I must say. They played at the Blue Moose. I liked this place, it was a bar with a little venue area. So we were super close and it was really fun. Everyone has probably seen ETID a billion times but Ive never got the chance to see them.

First we stopped at the Comic shop to pick up a Ghostbusters comic, I saw Jordan Buckely when we walked in. I giggled haha. Im a big pussy and hate bugging people so I didnt say anything to him, I let him get his comic and be on his way. But I did run up to Nick and say "bbbbeeeb is that Jordan?" is a giggly whisper lol.

The first 2 bands I didnt care for much at all. The first one sounded like some wiggers and I wasnt impressed, I was also irritated by all of the people in the middle of a circle throwing theyre arms around like a bunch of monkeys and punching at the ground. That shits annoying.

The band before ETID, was Four Years Strong, I liked them, they reminded me of Set Your Goals. I should of bought a cd while I was there. While they were playing Keith was standing behind us in the doorway talkin to some kid. I also giggled and grinned.

When they finally got on stage I was SUPER stoked. I started out behind a few people, being smashed a shoved against nasty sweaty dudes, I was gettin pissed cuz I was sweating so much my hair was curling and frizzing. I hate curly frizzy hair. But the fact that I was being shoved closer and closer to the stage was making up for my hair anger.

I wish I could of gotten better pictures but I wasnt too concerned with getting pictures, I was more interested in dancing.

Heres a super blury picture of Andy.

Here's Keith. :) This is from when I got shoved right up against the stage. There was some dude like kneeling on the stage right in front of me and i felt bad for shoving against him to hold myself up so I pressed my knees against the edge of the stage to hold myself up and push sweaty dudes crotches off of me. There were a few time I really had to put some energy into pushing back agaisnt like 6 dudes. I probably shouldnt have done this because my knees are fucking killing me today. They sure are bruised. But, once again, I dont mind because I was waaay too stoked on the show.
I had a lot of fun and I cant wait to see them again. Hopefully it will be soon. On the drive home we decided we were going to go out when we got back in town, but then my buzz came back and I was too tired, we just went home and went to bed. Probably the best idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment