Wednesday, April 21, 2010

cut u up

I have been working on a couple of paintings my friend asked me to paint for him. Im very proud of them. They are in the whole pop art Andy Warhol style. I am going to be doing another one for another friend of mine that im excited to get started on. I think it will turn out awesome.
The two paintings I did are of some very special pups. Mac and Chuck.


Chuck
Mac
I also cut my daughters hair tonight. She asked me to cut her hair. I think it looks awesome on her. I cut it super short, I tried to use a razor on most of it because her hair is awesome for razor cutting. The razor bothered her though so I had to use shears a lot. I also cut the shit out of my knuckle. Heres some before and after pics. I had to talk to her so she knew that I couldnt make her hair long tomorrow. haha. We then looked at some pictures so she could pic out what she wanted.
before
back
all of her hair on the floor
i think its adorable















xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. she looks super cute with short hair. its like a little pixie cut

    ReplyDelete