Thursday, March 11, 2010

shake n bake

cookin up some porkchops
yes i use shake n bake, im not ashamed.
some little baby potatos

Brody talked my mom into getting her a frozen pumpkin pie, so im baking that too

 and there will be salad...


and i bought some cookies for st pattys day, but they wont last till st pattys day

i love iced sugar cookies.



I got my Every Time I Die tickets today!!!! I am soooo excited.

I am also stoked because Against Me is coming to RIBCO may 4th! very excited as well.

I will be shooting a set with a special friend of mine next weekend. also be excited for that. Then be really excited when its up on GGs!

I am very hungry and I cant wait for this food to be done cooking.
Also next week im going to be house sitting for another friend of mine.


I work tomorrow at 10:30am. hmmm, mornings, I am not a morning person AT ALL. I work at a salon called The Hair Guild. Its located on Brady Street in Davenport, IA.
I like this salon. I liked the last salon I worked at too, It was called Kellizio, theyre both 2 very different salons, but both my style... haha, if that makes sense? I really need to get some business cards made up and get some business in there. I will probably post a blog on some hairstyles I do in the future.

Back to cooking..... .xoxox Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment