Monday, March 8, 2010

Stoney Creek

 Last night Nick Mick and I decided to get a hotel room. Just for the hell of it. It was an expensive room with a whirl pool tub in it. We were going to shoot a set for GG. We went swimming for probably about 30 min, haha. Took a shower. ;) got dressed and went down to Bent River for a mug or 2. Went to Christopher D's after Bent, got some pizza. Went back to the hotel and crashed. Didnt even use the tub that we payed extra for. Didnt shoot a set... Thats ok. It was nice. I enjoy getting out of the apartment. Even for just a night.
 We slept till the last possible min. before we had to check out, went to Village Inn and got some breakfast. I didnt eat much. I got a double bacon double cheese skillet. With a side of pancakes. yup, didnt eat much.
 After eating we came back to the apartment and slept again till about 4:30. I love sleeping. I love sleeping in. Im extreamly tired all of the time. Its probably not a good thing to be tired like I am all the time, one of these days I should probably take some vitamins and see if that helps.
 Im heading to the gym tonight. I was going to the gym for about a month or two. I was doing good. Well I havent been there in a while and I am feeling pretty discusting. I really need to clean up my diet and start eating healthier.
 Tonight I plan on walking on the treadmill for about 30 min. I usually walk at a pace of 3.5 and an incline of 10-15. Then I will do some leg machines and ab machines. I really need to work on getting in shape. I want to apply to be a Lady of Metal. Even though im a Godsgirl. I dont feel confident enough to make the cut.
 I tend to have poor self esteam. Hopefully a couple months at the gym and I will drop the 10 lbs I want to lose and start feeling better about myself.
 I took some pictures tonight to kind of see what im working with, haha, I didnt really like how they turned out, so I know I have some work to do. Heres one of the pictures I did like though.
later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment